As of April 26, 2021, 63 industries, including 17 PKD-described industries that were not previously authorized to receive assistance, will be able to apply for support under the new Industry Shield.
- Industry shield for new PKD tokens. Applications accepted from April 26, 2021
- Armor industry. New PKD codes [LISTA]
- New commercial shield. Conditions for granting aid
Industry shield It will go to other entrepreneurs who, due to restrictions imposed by the government, cannot do business. In total, companies in which one of the 63 main activities identified by the government as the main activity will be able to apply for support. PKD codes.
Not all industries were affected a lock Even now they can count on assistance from shields. The new industry shield includes activities that have been severely affected, among other things, by the banning of stores in malls, the closure of large-scale facilities or the inability to accept services in the beauty industry by customers.
Industry shield for new PKD tokens. Applications accepted from April 26, 2021
As Yaroslav Goen, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Development, Labor and Technology, affirmed, New Trade Shield It will provide aid for March and April 2021, the coming months of the most severe lockdown. Support will turn back.
The industry shield for companies exposed to the third wave of the epidemic is Exemption from social security contributions, Parking benefit for natural persons running a company, a subsidy of up to 5,000 PLN for small and micro-entrepreneurs to cover business operating costs and an additional payment of 2,000 PLN for employee salaries.
Some entrepreneurs are completely dissatisfied with the rules for granting assistance: although they are exempt from ZUS contributions, they must pay them for the months of March and April; Later they will get a refund, but due to the inability to accept customers, some have already lost Liquidity It cannot bear all loads.
Armor industry. New PKD codes [LISTA]
They will be able to receive assistance from the Trade Shield for the first time Companies With the following main activities according to the public key directory codes:
- 47.41.Z – Retail sale of computers, peripherals, and software in specialized stores
- 47.42.Z – Retail sale of telecommunications equipment in specialized stores
- 47.43.Z – Retail sale of audiovisual equipment in specialized stores
- 47.51.Z – Retail sale of textiles in specialized stores
- 47.52.Z – Retail sale of small metal products, paints and glass in specialized stores
- 47.53.Z – Retail sale of carpets, rugs, and other floor and wall coverings in specialized stores
- 47.54.Z – Retail sale of electrical household appliances in specialized stores
- 47.59.Z – Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household items in specialized stores
- 47.64.Z – Retail sale of sports equipment in specialized stores
- 47.65.Z – The retail sale of toys and children’s toys in specialized stores
- 47.75.Z – Retail sale of cosmetics and toiletries in specialized stores
- 47.77.Z – Retail sale of watches, watches and jewelry in specialized stores
- 51.10.Z – Passenger Air Transport
- 77.29.Z – Rental and leasing of other personal and household goods
- 77.39.Z – Rental and lease of machinery, equipment and other tangible goods not classified elsewhere
- 96.02.Z – hairdressing and other beauty services
- 96.09.Z – other service activities, not classified elsewhere
Including 17 New industries The full list of people eligible for assistance from the new Trade Shield consists of 63 PKD tokens.
New commercial shield. Conditions for granting aid
The Ministry of Development, Labor and Technology indicated that the assistance will be available to enterprises that have conducted a distinct business activity with the public key directory code specified as the predominant activity type as in March 31, 2021.
The assessment of belonging to a particular industry, considered to be particularly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, will be conducted in relation to the relatively recent past, and therefore, the assistance will go to companies that are already conducting this type of activity at the present time. interval.
Another criterion that must be met is Decline in incomeWhich should not be less than 40 percent. Relates to income from the business obtained – depending on the instrument – in one of the three or two or in the month before the month before the application was filed in relation to the income obtained in the previous month or in the corresponding month of the previous month a year, as well as in February 2020 or in September 2020.
The ministry informed that the amendment of the aid regulations will come into effect on April 26, 2021 within the scope of the relevant provisions Wage subsidies I Subsidies, And regulations regarding Advantages of parking I Exemptions from social security contributions Will be effective May 4, 2021.
According to MRPiT’s calculations, help will even go to 420 thousand companies, 1.4 million people. The country will allocate about 3 billion PLN to support entrepreneurs in March 2021, and about 7 billion PLN to aid in April 2021.
“Internet maven. Tv fan. Infuriatingly humble analyst. Unapologetic twitter trailblazer. Freelance coffee fanatic.”